The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Ballina Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.Why a Ballina Credit Union Loan is different;
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our general purpose loan rate of 10.5%* means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers.
How do I apply for a loan?
To begin, with you have to be a member of Ballina Credit Union. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.