Become a MemberOur credit union is for people, not for profit!
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
No fees - Free Services - Convenience - Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- We have a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and loan interest rebate
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by direct debit or salary deduction without calling in
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Ballina Credit Union you must be living or working within our common bond area.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Ballina Credit Union — it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
What is required to open up a Credit Union account ?
When opening up an account you will need to bring in the following information
1) Valid Photographic id -- e.g Driving License or passport
2) Proof of address dated within the past 6 months -- For e.g phone bill , electricity bill ,bank statement .
3) Proof of your personal public service number (pps number)